Make Your Services Accessible – Online Course
These generic e-learning modules are designed to help businesses and organizations make their services communication accessible. Note: CDAC was formerly ACCPC.
1. About people who have communication disabilities
2. How to show respect and start a conversation
3. Communicating with a person who has a communication disability
4. Supporting a person to understand what you are saying
5. Communication access at meetings and public events
6. Communicating over the telephone
7. Accessible print, text and e-communications
8. Accessible forms, signatures and note-taking
We recommend that everyone listen to the introduction and the first four modules. At the end of these modules you have the option of getting a certificate of attendance. Depending on the type of work you do, you may also want to listen to the other modules.