Since 2001, CDAC has developed numerous resources on a project basis with one-time funding from various organizations. There is also a search function available if you are unable to find what you are looking for.
Our resources are useful for front line staff; healthcare and justice professionals; accessibility policy makers, legislators, trainers and coordinators; people who have communication disabilities, family members, support people, and clinicians.
- Communication Disabilities
- Communication Access
- Access to Justice / Communication Intermediaries
- Communication Supports in Exercising Capacity and Autonomy
- Access to Healthcare
- Communication Access Symbol
- Accessibility Legislation
- Legal Issues
- Information for People who have Disabilities that Affect Communication