Audience: Bank staff
Runtime: 1.06 min.
Focus: Tien Hoang on communication access within banking service
Things to consider:
- Be prepared to tell staff how you communicate and what they can do to make communication go smoothly (Communication Access Card)
- Negotiate security procedures with management if you need to use a communication assistant over the phone or to sign documents
- Ensure you have the vocabulary that you need to communicate about your financial business, either in your device or on your communication board
- Do NOT share account or PINs with support staff.
- Do NOT bring a new communication assistant from the database to the bank with you.
Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
These suggestions should not be considered as legal advice, or appropriate for everyone. CDAC is not liable for their use.