Communication Disabilities Access Canada (CDAC) is a national, non-profit, charitable organization. Founded in 2001, CDAC was formerly known as Augmentative Communication Community Partnerships Canada.
Latest News Updated: September 2014
- Registration for Intermediary webinars (Atlantic Canada and Quebec) now open.
- “ Struggling to be heard ” Toronto Star, August 4, 2014
- John Lord joins the CDAC Board of Directors
- Communication Access Now events across Canada
- Communication Intermediary rosters to assist people in legal and justice situations
- AAC Leadership Course