Communication Disabilities Access Canada (CDAC) is a national, non-profit, charitable organization. Founded in 2001, CDAC was formerly known as Augmentative Communication Community Partnerships Canada. CDAC was awarded the David C. Onley Leadership in Accessibility Award in June 2016.
Latest News Updated: June 2018
- Check out our Communication Assistance Database an easy way to find a communication assistant.
- Learn ways to assist a person communicating at meetings, appointments and public events by taking our Communication Assistance Course.
Use our Communication Intermediary Database to find a Speech-Language Pathologist to facilitate communication with police, legal and justice professionals.
- CDAC Newsletter February 2018
- Public Consultation on Federal Accessibility Legislation. Input from Canadians who have Speech, Language and Communication Disabilities (January 2018)
- CDAC is awarded David C. Onley Leadership in Accessibility Award
- Lynn Mitchell joins CDAC Board of Directors