- Law Courts Education Society of BC and Kindale Developmental Association (2004). Developmental Disabilities and the Justice System: A Training Package.
- Consumer Rights for Ontario Long Term Care Services: A Plain Language Version. Ontario Federation for Cerebral Palsy.
- Chapman, C. 1996. Charting New Waters: responding to Violence Against Women with disabilities. Justice Institute of British Columbia.
- Equal Justice for people with Mental Retardation. Curriculum for Lawyers (A trainer’s guide). The Institute on Disabilities at Temple University, Philadelphia. USA.
- Farrar, P. (1996). End the silence: Preventing the sexual assault of women with communication disorders. Calgary, AB: Technical Resource Center.
- Hutchinson Mac Lean, L. 1998. Admissible in Court: Interviewing witnesses who live with disabilities. Lethbridge. Alberta. Canada.
- Speak Up (2004): http://www.accpc.ca/Speak_Up/vocabulary-com_displays.htm