Abuse and Crimes
Someone may be abusing you if they:
- Insult you, yell at you, and humiliate you.
- Hurt you, and handle you in a rough way.
- Bully you to do things that you don’t want to do.
- Don’t let you use your communication device or board.
- Put the brakes on your wheelchair so you can’t move or lock you in a room.
- Withhold food, drink or services that they are responsible for giving to you.
- Threaten to hurt you or someone else.
- Threaten not to provide you with services.
- Use your things without your permission.
- Steal your money.
- Ask you to do sexual things, make you look at sexual pictures against your will.
- Steal your bankcard, health and other personal ID.